Richard Clarkson: Interactive Light shaped like a Cumulus Cloud
This wonderful interactive audiovisual fixture by Richard Clarkson’s inter-disciplinary design studio brings all of the thunder but none of the rain of a summer storm to your home’s interior. The “Cloud” thunder storm lamp and speaker system looks like a rain cloud on a leash that can even interact with people and sounds around it.
This smart little creative lamp is replete with lights, motion sensors, microphones, and a powerful speaker system. A remote control allows user to set it to different modes, getting it to act like a simple thunder cloud, to respond to movements in its surroundings, or to respond to sounds or music that it hears around it. The poofy outer layer definitely completes the illusion that we’re looking at a cloud.
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
BABY GOLDEN RETRIEVER BEING A NOOT NOOT
Filming a rainbow when suddenly.
what the fuck
damn girl are you sitting on an f5 key cos that ass is refreshing
This is the sassiest fucking dashboard set up I’ve seen in my entire life.
this is the highest quality piece of artwork i have ever created